Online Resources and Lesson Plans
- STEM Camp Theme Ideas: This resource includes ideas for integrating stem into summer camp curriculum in a fun and exciting way. There are also ideas about how to infuse literacy and STEM together.
- MySci K-5: The mySci K-5 curriculum from Washington University strives to develop the region’s next generation of scientific thinkers by engaging elementary students in science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) through interactive learning experiences and creative curriculum.
- The Ultimate List of Summer Stem Activities: A long list of activities for science, math, engineering and technology activities that are easy and fun for summer camps to implement.
- Coding For Kids: 46 Free Classes, Websites and Apps: A comprehensive list of resources, tools, and apps to teach kids how to program and write codes.
- STEM In Your Program: A list of online resources, curriculum, and activities to integrate stem into camps for all ages.
- STEM STL Instruction Resources: A store of online resources and STEM organizations in St. Louis that you can filter by age, content focus, and more.
- Code.org Regional Partner: This network of activities and lesson plans is designed to promote Computer Science for kids in St. Louis and Eastern Missouri.
- MEEA Kits: Resources and kits for children to learn about nature, animals and the environment.
- MEEA Lesson Database: A searchable database for environmental and nature-based lesson plans.
- St. Louis MadScience: Shows, after-school enrichment, and workshops
- Building Climate Literacy with Community Development Projects: An article from Edutopia about how to teach children about the climate using community-based projects.
- Best STEM Read Alouds: Great ways to encourage STEM, literacy, and writing into your program.
- Statistics in Schools: Statistics in Schools (SIS) brings school subjects to life using real-world Census Bureau statistics to create materials for use year after year for K-12 students. Explore this site for engaging resources and activities in social studies, math, English, geography, sociology and more