Physical Education and Games
- Camp-Based Physical Education: This article details a study on physical education in summer camps and the implications and recommendations for current camps
- Camp Games for Summer Fun
- 87 Energy Busting Indoor Games & Activities for kids
- 30+ Fun Camping Games for Kids and Teens
- Physical Education Game Ideas
- Standards-Based Physical Education Games
- 30 Classic Outdoor Games for Kids
- PE Central: Physical Education Lesson Plans and Games
Health and Nutrition Resources
- Health & Wellness Lessons and Resources Organized by Grade Level
- Health and Nutrition Websites for Kids
- Nutrition Resources for Kids
- Food Literacy and Nutrition Resources for Teachers:
- Nutrition Education Overview and Resources
- Nutrition Education in Schools
- Learn about “Food Justice” from Urban Harvest
- The Fit and Food Connection: The Fit & Food Connection (FAFC) provides healthy living resources through food assistance, physical fitness, and nutrition to families in need throughout north St. Louis City and County.
- Operation Food Search Nutrition Education Programs: OFS teaches kids, teens families and adults how to plan, shop for and prepare healthy and delicious meals that are affordable through community programs, virtual classes and more.
- AmericaSCORES: America SCORES inspires urban youth to lead healthy lives, be engaged students, and have the confidence and character to make a difference in the world.
- Kids in the Kitchen Junior League: Kids in the Kitchen programs are developed to be hands-on experiences to educate children and families about nutrition and fitness.
- Urban Harvest STL: Urban Harvest STL believes in food rights – all members of our community should have equitable access to fresh, healthy food regardless of socioeconomic status, race or location. We grow healthy produce across a network of seven urban farms in the heart of St. Louis and donate the majority of the harvest to nonprofit partners serving communities with limited or non-existent access to healthy, nutritious food
- Throwing and Growing is a non profit organization that combines mentoring, physical training, education and nutrition information in an effort that encourages a balanced lifestyle through participating in the throwing sports: shot put, discus, javelin, and hammer throw.