- Girls in the Know: GITK is a safe community where girls, ages 9-13, start vulnerable conversations and learn from female licensed professionals to develop self-esteem. They deliver a 4 week empowerment workshop series led by female professionals in their field to a trusted adult and their pre-teen girls side by side.
- BJC School Outreach and Youth Development: The BJC School Outreach and Youth Development has one-time classes for youth on Sexual Behaviors, Nutrition, Tobacco, Safety, Physical Activity, Substance Use/Misuse, and Career Exploration
- SPOTs Sun Protection Outreach Teaching by Students: SPOTS is a community outreach program designed to teach teens and school-aged children about the importance of early detection and prevention of skin cancer.
- Safe Connections Project HART: Project HART is a relationship violence prevention program offered at St. Louis-area schools, community centers and other places teens gather. Made up of a series of workshops, Project HART gives teens and pre-teens the knowledge and skills to develop healthy relationships free of abuse and violence.
- Junior Achievement St. Louis: Junior Achievement’s mission is to inspire and prepare young people to succeed. The inspiration piece comes from community volunteers who not only deliver our lessons, but share their experience. Preparation involves our proven lessons that promote financial capability, work and career readiness, and business ownership. They have free online and in person resources.
- Network for Teaching Entrepreneurship: A global educational nonprofit focused on bringing the power of entrepreneurship to youth in low-income communities. The NFTE St. Louis Metro office supports NFTE programs in public, private and charter schools and also develops programs in partnership with community-based organizations across Missouri.
STEM and Nature
- WashU Young Scientist Program: The Young Scientist Teaching team offers free interactive science demonstrations and lessons that are brought directly into your classroom or community event.
- Bricks 4 Kids – St. Louis: Let Bricks 4 Kidz come right to your classroom for a hands-on learning experience using Bricks 4 Kidz EXCLUSIVE Model Building Kits and model plans.
- Missouri Botanical Garden: Our 60 minute outreach programs are designed to meet the specific needs of your groups and can be tailored for students of all ages.
- Petting Zoo Haven: This unique petting zoo transports Llamas and Alpacas, Dwarf Nigerian Goats, Angora and Mini Rex Rabbits to children. Children and adults who interact with these lovable animals cherish the experience of petting, riding and feeding them.
- World Bird Sanctuary: A naturalist and live birds will visit your program to deliver an educational and interactive experience.
- St. Louis Zoo Education Outreach: Connect with the Saint Louis Zoo virtually for a live, interactive program to learn about the Saint Louis Zoo and various animal adaptations, habitats, and conservation programs.
- Adventures in Medicine and Science: Adventures in Medicine and Science (AIMS) is an outreach program of Saint Louis University that combines hands-on programs, auditorium presentations and distance learning to bring lessons of anatomy and science to life for students across the country and the world.
- Seed St. Louis: Seed St. Louis offers over 40 free virtual classes throughout the year, provides previously recorded classes through their YouTube channel, and can help teachers, parents, and other school garden participants take their PK-12 grade students outside and into the garden!
- ChallengerSTL: ChallengerSTL has a variety of programs dedicated to increase STEM education for those in grades K-12. They have immersive space challenges and discovery workshops at their site as well as programs that can come to your organizations.
- The Anne O’C. Albrecht Nature Playscape is a 17-acre experiential play space with natural landscapes that include native and diverse species. They are willing to work with groups for an immersive nature experience and can cover transportation costs if needed.
- Yoga to Grow School Programs: Yoga for Schools is designed to be fun, interactive and engaging. Yoga for Schools introduces yoga poses that can be practiced in a classroom. Breathing and stress management for the classroom is part of every Yoga for Schools class.
- Metro Theater Company: Take your summer class, home school, camp, or youth leadership group on a Virtual Field Trip to see And in This Corner: Cassius Clay and Jacked! through June 30.
- Craft on the SPOT: Craft on the SPOT creates specialized programming in collaboration with a variety of community partners. Bi-monthly drop-in craft sessions provide social engagement, creative expression, and a sense of accomplishment.
- St. Louis County Bookmobile: St. Louis County Library’s bookmobile fleet serves 40 public elementary schools throughout St. Louis County. Students can check out children’s material in a variety of subjects and genres.
- Kaput Corner: : Circus Kaput offers several effective programs to educate, entertain and raise funds for elementary and middle schools in St. Louis and beyond. When you book one of educational assemblies you are guaranteed to get a clean, safe, fun and amazing show that is educationally significant.
- Saint Louis Chess Club: Saint Louis Chess Club Views chess as a valuable educational tool. Chess teaches students important developmental skills like planning, goal setting, spatial awareness, sportsmanship, critical thinking and more. They offer various options to bring chess to the community.
- STL City Tennis: A non for profit tennis and learning academy that serves kids ages 4-14 regardless of their financial circumstances offering in person customizable programs.
- Safer Summer: Resources, events and best practices to get youth involved in enriching and safe summer programming from the Saint Louis Area Violence Prevention commission.